I had a very interesting conversation with my little sister America about boys.
It was weird coming from her since she is seven years old & thinks boys have cooties.We were laying down on the living room sofa watching music videos , when Justin timberlake's sexy back came up. I remember her exact words" hmmm he is sexy, he can bring me sexy back any day"did my little sister just say that?does she know what sexy back means? when asking her what she liked about justin a list began;eyes,voice,muscles,arms,style and BUNS!wtf my seven year old sister checking out a guy's ass size. When I asked her if she liked any boys at school, she smiled and said"I don't like boys I like men". I am seriously starting to worry,its my babby sister we are talking about and she likes men not boys?I am confused here shouldn't she be concern about what color her dress is, or how many people will show up to her fake tea party?
That's what i worried about
Then her questioning began,
"Annie who do you like?
"what do you like about them?"
"when is it ok to have a boyfriend?"
"Did daddy yell at you when you brought yours home?"
"would he yell at me?"
Ughhh! I am not ready for this. My baby sis is growing up too fast, way fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment